The Main Parameter:
|Product Name||1 naphthylacetic acid/NAA naphthylacetic acid/Naphthalene acetic acid|
|Classification||Plant Growth Regulator / Agrochemical|
|Appearance||White or light yellow powder NAA|
|Specifications (COA)||COA of 1 naphthylacetic acid/NAA naphthylacetic acid/Naphthalene acetic acidavailable|
|Formulations||1 naphthylacetic acid/NAA naphthylacetic acid/Naphthalene acetic acid 95%,98%|
1-Naphthylacetic Acid 98% TC Registration Certificate No.PD20097453
1-Naphthylacetic Acid 5% SL Registration Certificate No.PD20093135
|Solubility||soluble in ethanol and sodium hydroxide|
|Target crops||Mango, Cucumber, Tomato, Lemon, Grape,Wheat and Barley, Cotton, Orange,fruit, vegetables, horticultural plants and other crops|
1 naphthylacetic acid/NAA naphthylacetic acid/Naphthalene acetic acid
Suitable for cereal crops, increasing tiller, increasing tassel rate and 1000-grain weight;Cotton reduces boll shedding, increases peach to increase weight, improve quality.Fruit trees promote flowering, prevent fruit falling, accelerate ripening and increase yield.Fruits and vegetables to prevent falling flowers, form small seed fruit;Promote the rooting of cuttings, etc
The application of plant growth regulator in flower production can not only promote flower growth, control plant type, induce flowering and fruiting, prevent flower disease and shedding, but also improve planting efficiency.The specific use methods are as follows:
1 naphthylacetic acid/NAA naphthylacetic acid/Naphthalene acetic acid Ø Acute oral LD50(mg/kg) : 500~5000
Acute transdermal LD50(mg/kg) : 2000~20000;Inhalation LC50(mg/L) : 2.0~20;
The effect to the eye: can cause corneal turbidity, stimulation can be restored within 7 days.
Effect on skin: moderate irritation within 72 hours
Stable for 2 years after receipt of order if stored under recommended conditions.
Keep in Dry and cool place.
|Packing Details||1kg/alu. foil bag, 25kg/drum|
|1-Naphthylacetic Acid NAA 98%TC|
|Residues after Ignition||≤0.05%|
|Loss on Drying||≤0.50%|
|Physical and chemical properties|
|Melting Point||141-143 °C|
|Solubility||difficult to dissolve in water, soluble in acetone, ether, benzene, ethanol, chloroform and other organic solvents|
- Plant growth regulator with auxin like activity. It can be absorbed via root, stem or leaf.
- It is widely used in agriculture, forestry, vegetable, flower, fruit etc.
- It can induce formation of adventitious root, improve cutting culture, promote fruit set, and prevent pre-maturation of fruit.
1-Naphthyl acetic acid NAA Description:
- 1-Naphthalene acetic acid NAA is a plant growth regulator in the auxin family and is an ingredient in many commercial plant rooting horticultural products; Naphthaleneacetic acid (NAA) is a synthetic auxin plant hormone that is routinely used for the vegetative propagation of plants from stem and leaf cutting.
- The effect of NAA on plant growth is greatly dependent on the time of admission and concentration. When used after four weeks, NAA stimulates shoot growth, while full-time use limits growth. When used in a 4-week pulse, adventitious root growth is greatly increased.
- 1-Naphthaleneacetic Acid (NAA) is the worlds 2nd most effective rooting hormone PGR. It’s often mixed with Indole-3-Butyrc Acid (IBA) to broaden the Auxin spectrum to enhance results when rooting cuttings.