The Main Parameter:
|Product Name||Mepiquat-chloride/ 1,1-Dimethyl piperidylium chloride/Piperidinium, 1,1-dimethyl-, chloride|
Piperidinium, 1,1-dimethyl-, chloride
1,1-Dimethyl piperidylium chloride
Bas 08305 w
Bas 08306 w
Bas 08307 w
1,1-dimethyl-piperidiniu chloride pix
N,N-dimethyl piper-ridinium chloride
|Specifications (COA)||Purity: 98% min, COA available|
|Mode of action||Plant growth regulator, absorbed and translocated throughout the plant.|
|Target crops||Cotton,Corn,Oryza Sativa,Potato,Peanut,Chilli,Apple,Grape,Tomato, Potato,Rice,Tobacco|
Mepiquat chloride PIX is a kind of plant growth retardant. It can delay plant vegetativegrowth and decline the activity of gibberellic, then to prevent plant overgrowth.
It used on cotton is mainly to inhibit plant stem growth, it can also inhibit plant cross growth.
It can improve the stability of cell membrane, increase plant resistance.
For peanut, mung bean, tomato, watermelon and cucumber, Mepiquat chloride can help the transportation of photosynthesis
Oral: Acute oral LD50 for rats 464 mg/kg.
Skin and eye: Acute percutaneous LD50 for rats >2000 mg/kg.
Not irritating to skin and eyes (rabbits).
Not a skin sensitiser.
Inhalation: LC50 (7 h) for rats >3.2 mg/l air.
Storage in dry,cool place, prevent damp, cannot mix with food, seed, fodder.
Keep normal temperature for two years.
The effective components are basically unchanged and easily absorb moisture and agglomerate, but do not affect the drug effect.
For solid formulations:
25kg/drum or bag, 10kg/bag, 1kg, 500g, 250g, 100g, 10g/alu.bag or packing according to customers demand.
For liquid formulations:
200L/drum, 20L/drum, 5Lml, 1Lml, , 500ml, 250ml, 100ml, 50m or packing according to customers demand.
|Appearance||white crystalline solid|
|Melting Point||223°C - 225°C|
|Residues after Ignition||≤0.05%|
|Loss on Drying||≤1%|
|Content (N,N-Dimethylpiperidinium choride)||≥98.0%|
|Specs||98%TC, 8%SP, 25%AS|
|Exterior||Light yellow or yellow liquid|
|Mepiquat chloride content||250|
|Sodium chloride content||110|
|Chlorinated organic compounds||6.0|
|Package||200L/drum or customized packing available.|
|Physical and Chemical Properties|
cyclohexame and olive oil
- Mepiquat Chloride plant growth regulator is mostly used to restrain the bio-synthesis of gibberellic acid inside crops when being absorbed by leaves and roots. It can restrain the elongation of cell, stay the vegetation growth; Make plants shorter and increase content of chlorophyll. It also increases assimilation of leaves and adjusts distribution of outcome inside plants.
- The plant growth regulator mepiquat has been labeled for use in cotton since the 1980s.
- Mepiquat-containing products have been widely used as a means of restricting plant height. Other potential benefits of mepiquat can be less susceptibility to boll rot,increased early fruit retention, enhanced earliness, less lodging of plants and increased harvest efficiency. Potential risks associated with its use are a reduced ability to withstand season-long stress, slower canopy closure and inducement of early cutout.
- Adjust cotton growth; Control plant model; Harmonize develop of nutrition; Reduce boll falling ratio, increase the boll quantity and weight of each plant, increase output. We can see from research that it could increase number and weight of boll of the middle and lower part of plant.
- Make wheat shorter and stronger and increase the yield. Restrain elongation of Culm, make plant to be wide and strong, avoid lodging. The color of leaves will be darker, accumulation of nutrition become increased, number of fringe and output both increased obviously. When crops were sprayed in anthesis, we can raise their fruit rate and kilo grain weight.
- For peanut, mung bean, tomato, watermelon and cucumber, it can help the transportation of photosynthesis outcome to flower and fruit. Avoid falling off, increase fruit rate. Promote the intumescence of rhizome.
- To increase grape sugar content and output. It can obviously restrain elongation between tips, reduce consume of nutrition, facilitate accumulation of sugar and intumescences of fruit.