The Main Parameter:
|The material||compound material for aviation|
|Total taking off weight||12kg|
|Max flying altitude||5000m|
|Durable time||2.5 hours|
|Remote control distance||20km|
|Control mode||Autonomous control|
The parameter of Multispectral camera:
Model: RedEdge MX
- During flight, five narrow spectral bands can be captured.
- High image resolution; 8 cm per pixel at 120 m (400 ft).
- DLS 2 (with 12 sensors, enhanced optical calibration); built in GPS, no additional use of gpsdls 2. With an integrated GPS, DLS 2 is our most accurate sun sensor. With state-of-the-art patented technology, it provides more accurate and reliable data.
- Calibrated for accurate and repeatable measurement.
- Full access to raw data; output can be generated via a variety of processing and analysis platforms.
- Aluminum alloy body, with better durability and heat dissipation.
- A single SD card can store all images with geographical indications.
- With just one flight, it can generate RGB colors, NDVI, and advanced vegetation index layers. At the same time, because it is calibrated, you can accurately understand the change of each output over time.
- Industrial-level standard.Optimized GSD (resolution); new DLS 2 light sensor; able to generate plant health index and RGB (color) images from a single flight; platform independent data and integration, rededge MX is one of the most flexible solutions on the market. An advanced sensor means that you can get high-quality and accurate data when you need it.
- Crop phenotype and pest detection.
- Detection of crop growth and agricultural conditions.
- Detection and evaluation of agricultural disaster stress.
- Investigation and detection of ecological environment.
- Water resource planning and management.
- Soil erosion detection and evaluation.
- Geographic information system.
- Forest resource management.
- Detection of crop drought stress.