The Main Parameter:
|Product Name||Chlormequat chloride|
|Specifications (COA)||Purity: 98% min|
|Formulations||98% TC, 80% SP, 50% AS|
|Mode of action||1. Promote the growth of stems and leaves 2. Promote to rooting 3. Promote ripening of fruits|
|Target crops||For greenhouse use as plant growth regulator on azaleas, poinsettias, geraniums, and hibiscus. Or for cotton, various vegetables, grape vines, mango, tobacco, and ornamentals. For wheat, rye, and oats.|
1. Chlormequat chloride is a low poisonous plant growth regulator, it can be absorbed through leaves, branches, buds, the root system and seeds, control the plant excessive growth and cut down the knot of plant to be short, strong, coarse, root system to prosper and resist lodging.
2. It makes leaves will be greener and thicker,the content of chlorophyll will increase and the photosynthesis will reinforce, which can improve the ratio of set fruit with better quality and higher yield.
3. It can also improve the plant ability to the environment-adjustment, such as drought-resistance, frigidity-resistance, disease and pests-resistance and salinization-resistance.
4. It can be used as the additives in fertilizers such as water flush fertilizer, folia fertilizer, root fertilizer and so on, to raise the absorption to the nutrition and the plant growth.
|Toxicity||Oral Acute oral LD50 for rats >883mg/kg Skin Acute percutaneous LD50 for rats >4000 mg/kg.|
|The pure product is white crystal; the color of tech powder is bright yellow to white. The tech powder is melted under the temperature of 238-242οC. The tech powder of chlormequat chloride is easily affected with damp and dissolved in water. While it is difficult to be dissolved other organic solvents, and it will be melted in the alkali.|
It can dissolve in water easily, also dissolve in lower alcohol.
It is affected with damp easily and will decompose meeting Alkalis.
But its aqueous solution is stable.
|Storage||Keep in cool and dry place 2 years.|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%|
|chlormequat chloride||CCC 98%TC|
|Appearance||Yellow to brown transparent liquid|
|Chlormequat chloride||CCC 72%SL|
|Package||200l/drum, or customized packing availabl|
|Physical and Chemical Properties|
|Oral||Acute oral LD50 for male rats 966, female rats 807 mg/kg.|
|Skin and eye||Acute percutaneous LD50 for rats >4000, rabbits >2000 mg/kg. Not irritating to skin and eyes. Not a skin sensitiser.|
|Inhalation||LC50 (4 h) for rats >5.2 mg/l air.|
- White crystal powder, fishy odor. It can dissolve in water easily, also dissolve in
- Lower alcohol. It is affected with damp easily and will decompose meeting Alkalis.But its aqueous solution is stable.
- Chlormequat chloride is a low poisonous plant growth regulator(PGR) and plant growth retardant.Chlormequat chloride is a low poisonous plant growth regulator(PGR), plant growth retardant. It can be absorbed through leaves, branches, buds, the root system and seeds, control the plant excessive growth and cut down the knots of plant, and make plants more shorter, stronger, stouter, root system prosper and resist lodging. Leaves will be greener and thicker.
- The content of chlorophyll will increase and the photosynthesis will reinforce, which can improve the ratio of fruit-set rate with better quality and higher yield.
- CCC can also improve the plant environmental adaptability, such as drought-resistance, cold-resistance, disease and pests-resistance and salinization-resistance .
- It can be used as the additives in fertilizers such as water flush fertilizer, foliar fertilizer, root fertilizer and so on, to raise the absorption to the nutrition and promote plant growth.
- To increase resistance to lodging (by shortening and strengthening the stem) and to increase yield in wheat,rye, oats, and triticale.
- Also used to promote lateral branching and flowering in azaleas, fuchsias, begonias, poinsettias, geraniums, pelargoniums, and other ornamental plantspromote flower formation and imporve fruit setting of pears, almonds, vines, olives, and tomatoes.
- To prevent premature fruit drop in pears, apricots, and plums; etc.
- Also used on cotton,vegetables, tobacco,sugar cane,mangoes.